A3 Light Pad Terms and Conditions
Diamond Painting Kit Promotion T&Cs
- Information on how to enter and Prizes (defined below) forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the “Diamond Painting Kit Giveaway” Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Promotion commences at 12:00am AEST on 11thAugust 2022 and closes on 28thAugust 2022 at 11.59 pm AEST (Promotion Period).
3. The promoter is Allure – Gifts & Designs (ABN 70 439 548 173), 35 Bayswood Circuit, Redland Bay, QLD 4165, Australia, Tel 0427177867 (Promoter).
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over who are signed up to the Allure – Gifts & Designs mailing list. Entrants who are not already registered can join online at www.alluregiftsanddesigns.com
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period (Entry):
(1) Log onto https://www.alluregiftsanddesigns.com/promotions (Promotion Website);
(2) Accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion;
(3) Agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
(4) (If you aren’t already registered for Allure – Gifts & Designs mailing list) Click on “Register Now”; or otherwise click to submit your Entry.
7. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. There will be one (1) draw conducted for this Promotion (Draw). Entries into the Draw will open at 12:00am and close at 11:59pm on the dates outlined in the table below. The Draw will be held at Allure – Gifts & Designs at 2:00pm on the dates outlined in the table below. Additional reserve entries may be drawn and recorded in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. All times indicated are in AEST/AEDST as per local QLD time. Winners will be notified in writing by email within four (4) business days of the Draw, and the winner’s name will also be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table below.
Redraw (For unclaimed prizes)
12:00am AEST on 11th August 2022 – 11:59pm on 28th August 2022
12:00am AEST on 11th August 2022 – 11:59pm on 28th August 2022
29th August 2022
5th September 2022
2nd September 2022
9th September 2022
- The first valid Entry drawn electronically at random will win a Diamond Painting Kit of the winners choice valued up to $70 RRP (AUD).
13. The total Prize pool value is up to a maximum of $70 RRP (AUD). The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
14. The Prize (including any unused portion of a Prize) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize (or a part of the Prize) with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable), subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize (or an element of a Prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter may conduct such further draws as are necessary for any unclaimed Prize at the same time and place as the original Draws at 4:00pm AEST/AEDST on the dates outlined in the table above, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities. The winner of any unclaimed Prize, if any, will be notified in writing by email within 4 (four) business days of the relevant draw and details of the winner of any unclaimed Prize will be published on the Promotion Website on the dates outlined in the table above.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
19. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
20. Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
21. If for any reason this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to: (a) modify suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant; (b) disqualify any entrant.
22. The Promoter has no control over Internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
24. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; © any Entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a Prize.
- By entering this promotion, you consent to your personal information being shared with Allure – Gifts & Designs, and receiving marketing communication from Allure – Gifts & Designs and if you are the winner, you consent to your name being published on the Allure – Gifts & Designs website and social media platforms.